Friday, June 6, 2008

Tired and irritable after a double-feature

Due to some scheduling conflicts with my roomate and her job and the movie theater, all of which I don't want to bother writing down, I ended up watching two movies back to back at the theater today. Don't Mess With The Zohan and Kung-Fu Panda. If you care to read my thoughts on them, they are to be found here and here.

Ugh, I need to get off my ass more often. I did some squats yesterday. 30 of them, to be precise, and was totally tired out. I mean, I could have done more, but not nearly as many as I used to. I remember when 100 squats was like... warmup routine. I'm soft and weak now, and it's starting to get to me. Not enough to drive me to work out regularly yet, but just enough to make me more easily pissed off about myself when I'm tired, like now, for instance.

Anywho, I wrote a draft for yesterday's blog, but forgot to post it, so keep reading if you're interested in my exciting new computer chair. Whooptie frickin doo.

No comments: