Monday, June 23, 2008

Money Troubles

I've somewhat recently gotten myself into financial trouble due to being unemployed for 3 months. One thing led to another, one plan after another preceded my responsibilities, and before I knew it, I didn't have enough money to pay my bills. I'll admit right up front that this is entirely my fault. I didn't try particularly hard to get a job and I spent money that I didn't have. But right now, all I can do is try to fix it. Problem is, even if I were hired today at one of the places I've applied to, there is no way I'll get a paycheck before my bills are due.

Short of selling all of my possessions or trying to become a prostitute in a heavily Mennonite town in Kansas, is there any way to make a few quick dollars within a week or two? Like say, 100 to 200 dollars? Anyone have ideas? Can I draw you a picture and sign it for 5 dollars and do one for twenty people?

I actually would seriously do that. I'm good with pencil sketches, and I'll take requests for 5 dollars.

1 comment:

ChezNips said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.