Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Best Swimsuits for Your Body

Courtesy of msn.com

This kind of bullshit pisses me off so much. Why the hell do you advertise the "big all-over" swimsuit with a model that is CLEARLY NOT BIG AT ALL! Not one of those models can be considered big (The second girl is by far the biggest and I think she's smoking hot. Just as attractive as the other girls, if not moreso.) yet that slideshow is SPECIFICALLY FOR girls that are trying to find swimsuits for their size and shape.

And what's worse is, I can't think of a single person I've ever met or spoken to that doesn't agree with me on the whole "Models are unrealistic and portray an often unattainable so-called beauty to kids that shouldn't have to deal with it" thing, and this talk has been in the media for years, so why the hell hasn't it changed? Are we seriously that brainwashed that no one can start up a company for girls of all sizes with MODELS of all sizes that I can remember off the top of my head (because, of course, if I can't remember it, it's not worth remembering for anyone... or something)?

Anywho, I know I said I'd post a bit of my book, but unfortunately, Microsoft, in their infinite wisdom, created the crappiest program in the world, Microsoft Works. I used that to write my book because it was the only thing on my computer at the time. It is like a really really stripped down version of Word, except it is completely incompatible with every other program in existence. The only way I've found to get my book back intact is to buy *cough* and install Works, then save the damn file as a notepad file and open it with something more decent... like notepad.

1 comment:

Big Boss said...

Who the shit are you? Don't fucking spam my blog with your horse-ass putrid spew. If you had even read the goddamn blog entry, you'd see that I was getting pissy about bikini's and I have no interest in your stupid-ass merch.

Go to hell,

Chris