Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stairway

To Heaven.

I really have nothing to write about tonight and my thoughts are in a bit of a jumbled mess. I got a job yesterday and quit within four hours. It was a total waste of my time so I took off and got 5 applications for jobs that I wouldn't hate within the first 15 minutes. I'll see how that pans out, now that I'm being serious about my employment, rather than skating by on what an employment service can get me.

So, again, I'm just hanging out. I'll be getting a new roommate saturday, which should alleviate some boredom, but who knows if I can handle having less space now and dealing with the usual roommate crap.

Eh, oh well. I'm going to learn some spanish now so I might have another job skill and get mo' moneyz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never had the balls to quit a job that quickly, although countless times I wish I had. What was so sucky about it? And more importantly, did you leave any strategic poops in the workplace? I find that a well-placed poop says more than any exit interview ever can.

Jorl Heiderich said...

I would've thought it takes more balls to stick with a job. Were no characters who you could describe here that abused you in such a way so as to make you want to leave. Was it an affront to your well-educated dignity or just your artistic credibilty?

Lora Lee said...

Hi Chris. Why did you quit? Should I not tell the family? So how are things going now?