Thursday, June 5, 2008

Still no job

The job service that I applied at still has nothing for me. As a result, I did squats for a few minutes until my legs hurt, then I ate leftover chinese, then I played Resident Evil 4 for like... 6 hours.

Yes, my day was proper exciting it was. Actually, the best part of the day was when my roomate came home with a present for me. She bought me a new computer chair. Until now, I was sitting on a wooden kitchen chair, but now I have a neat rolly chair that actually forces me to sit up straight, so my back might actually get a little better, posture-wise.

Anywho, this Xenu character from Scientology. Is he the devil or good guy for their Sci-fi religion? Wikipedia is awfully ambiguous about it. Apparently he's the dude that led a bunch of people to earth in an airplane and blew them up with nukes and psychiatrists. Those dead people are why were are miserable today, apparently. So I can't tell if Xenu is like the ultimate evil or the redemption or what.

No comments: