Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This is it for Wyoming

This is my last night in Wyoming, possibly forever. I know I say that all melodramatically, but it isn't entirely unlikely. Unless I come back to help my parents move, then I'm never coming back. I have no reason to really as all of my friends have left and gone on to new things, or will be shortly. Who knows where life will take me now, and who cares?

I had a really good day today. I spent most of it with my ex. We went to Rock Springs, had our order taken by Bruce Lee (he screwed up our order. Dude's losing it.) and then window shopped at a few places. We finished up by watching Baby Mama. Michael McCullers can really write a good script. The story had a nice arc and good character development in addition to being quite funny. It was all around good. Will I buy it? meh, I don't buy many comedies because the jokes stop being super funny after the first view or two. Maybe if i find it on sale.

I spent the last two hours out in the mud with my brother and sister, building a fire. I felt like we really had a bonding night. We all talked about our plans for the future, our religious beliefs, our political ideals, everything that you aren't supposed to talk about with family. I'm an incredibly lucky/blessed/whathaveyou guy to have such an awesome family. We get along seemingly better than most families and we have some of the coolest conversations ranging from lessons on the purpose and use of a bong, to step by step instructions on how to get out of the military, to simply thanking my parents for giving us good genes (We know we were all mistakes, Mom, but you did a good job anyway. Stop trying to drive the point home.)

Now though, I'm going to just relax and fall asleep to some AWESOME, TASTEFUL, AND ALTOGETHER INFORMATIVE MALE ENHANCEMENT INFOMERCIALS.

1 comment:

ChezNips said...

tta love those male enhansement shows. Right up there with pocket fisherman, the juicer and core rythems. I say its all conspiracy as they all have some underlying sexual common theme. if you think about it.