Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More about my TV, cause I have nothing better to talk about

That's our basic setup right now while we wait for money to do things like buy furniture and such. The speakers are hanging rather loosely so we need some way to make them stay firm in place. Also, I plan to cover that entire wall with a curtain to make it both more theatrical, and more windowless.
This is the original price for the TV. Curtis and I guess it was marked to 900 because it was a display TV. Then, when the bulb went out, they took it to 100. So I paid 100 for the TV and 129 for the bulb. I just can't get over what a deal this was.

So anyway, it's been raining for a week solid. Record setting year for rainfall in Wichita, which is 30 miles away. It's awfully cold at work since I have to walk out in the open a lot and my jacket soaks up rain like a sponge. I'm not looking forward to winter, but I know it won't be nearly as bad as winter in Wyoming, so I won't fret too much.

1 comment:

ChezNips said...

Awesome set up, you rock!