Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh, I forgot!

I got the job at the Correctional Facility. I begin training on the 25th of this month, as long as I pass my TB test, which unfortunately I can't really study for. I just have to not get Tuberculosis. I'm not at risk, but there is a miniscule possibility that I could test positive since I was around a person with Tuberculosis recently. A friend of mine got it in Peru and is being treated for it. It's not active, so already my chance of getting it from him is small (read: Nonexistant) and it's being treated so I'm good.

I hate needles, and they gave me this shot, a subcutaneous shot, which means they just barely stuck the needle in and then made a huge bubble of testing liquid under my skin. It look freaky until the liquid all spread out.

No comments: