Monday, August 25, 2008

Getting Ready to Roll

I have to leave for work in about seven minutes to get there on time for my first day. I'm running on about... oh, three hours of sleep. Trying to make the transition from sleeping in the mornings to sleeping at night is always a little rough at first, but I can handle it. Wouldn't be the first time I've had to do this.

It WILL, however, be the first time I've had to bring a writing tablet to work for training. Looks like I'll be taking lots of notes on protocol and such while I learn how to be awesome or something.

Muddling through fatigue
eyelids burning from the inside
One step forward, one step back
two steps forward, don't look. Attack.

1 comment:

ChezNips said...

You look so awesome in your uniform, you have so much to pat yourself on the back for! Its taken a few months to change the tides but it has happened, this is a great first step in the 5 year plan. Keep the momentum going, you ARE awesome in ever sense of the word. I'm so in awe of your calm demeanor and the quiet confidence that pervades your surroundings. Your tao mindset and gentle ways have such a wonderfully peaceful flow. Mind like water grasshopper! You make me so proud of all that you have achieved in such a short time. Your family has to be as proud if not more so. So Come Sail Away with me to Paradise City and Show Me the Way, you Renegade