Thursday, December 31, 2009

Funny, I'm still alive

A year has come and gone. I don't really think much of the new year. To me, it's just another day. The birthday, now that's my new year. That's the time when I think back at everything I've done and gone through and then decide if it was worth anything. I feel that this year has been a great one for me.

I've been to three Off-Broadway Musicals. Les Miserables, that crappy one about... Vietnam? It's based off of Madam Butterfly. Miss Saigon, that's it! And Wicked, which was by far the best.

I have become infatuated and beyond with Rachel. Good times there.

I have nearly completed my third novel, this time with more words! And plot twists!

I was just selected as the Officer of the Quarter at work. Premium parking for three months and a cool plaque!

I got a bed. And a couch. And a tv.

I drove through the worst blizzard of my life and survived without incident.

I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy. Had my first episode of Sleep Paralysis about a month or two ago.

I started playing Magic: The Gathering.

I bought one gun, and was gifted another, and awesome one from my father.

I gained nearly twenty pounds.

I made some good chili.

That's about it. It's just been great, even with the bad parts. Everything seems to be falling into place, not that I haven't worked for a lot of it, but it's almost like the universe finally got sick of me being so boring all the time. Though, I suppose I am still boring to some people, like that douche at work that hates his life so much that he has to insult my own. Poor dude.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like a good and interesting year to me, in the best possible way to be interesting. From my perspective, I can't see that you've changed a lot -- so maybe we've changed together?

I'm looking forward to seeing what we accomplish with 2010. :)

Anonymous said...

Shop by Country jersey
Argentina jersey
Australia jersey
Austria jersey
Bolivia jersey
Brazil jersey
Cameroon jersey
Chile jersey
China jersey
Colombia jersey
Ecuador jersey
Egypt jersey
El Salvador jersey
England jersey
Finland jersey
France jersey
Germany jersey
Ghana jersey
Greece jersey
Honduras jersey
Ireland jersey

Unknown said...

Congrats on your officer of the quarter, you are well deserving. Also minor technicality. You saw Les Mis in 2008, not 2009.