Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Theft

My car was broken into a few days ago. I knew it was coming, so I'm not upset. I lost one 12" Subwoofer, one 600 watt Amplifier, and about 50 CDs that I've collected over the past two years.

Really, I'm not upset about it. My girlfriend was much more upset about it than I was cause the theft occurred in front of her house right on the street. I didn't lock the car, so it serves me right. I hope the perpetrator enjoys the high quality sound of the Pioneer system s/he took, or at least is able to pay the bills this month after selling it on the street. According to the pawn shop I went to, that's what they would most likely do. Wichita is a good place to sell something like that right on the street.

In other news, I'm loving Resident Evil 5. It's a blast to play co-op with a friend or certainly special friend of the female inclination.

Also, possibly going to be moving next month when Curtis moves back to Utah. I don't want to pay so much for utilities in this house if I can manage it.

2 comments:

Tractor Operator said...

you knew it was coming because theft is part of life and everybody experiences it, or. . . you received phone call from the lord, sayin hey boy get a sweater(by the way, you car is going to be broken into and you best not lock it or else they'll break the window)? Renters insurance covers that sort of theft. I usually get renters insurance when I tour, so that if the car is broken into and my guitar is stolen, I'm not SOL. In other news, I just got off of a bus that smelled so bad I thought I was going to take a life. All on account of two douchebag drunks that were so dirty they glistened and very well might have pissed themselves while I sat 7 feet away.

Unknown said...

I want to play some more Resident Evil.