Friday, March 6, 2009

Killing Spree

I bought the following gun, right? It's the one on top.

guns

And then Laurie and her son and I went out to kill Sam Walton.

shot up sammy

Josh doesn't really aim the gun when he shoots. He kinda just points and empties the clip as fast as he can, which, I can't really blame him for. It's very fun.

The shot just under Sammy's right eyeball was from Laurie. That was some sweetly released pent-up rage right there.

Also, I made that nice little group in the top right corner of the target. It was my first time shooting the gun so I wanted to see how accurate it was. Not too bad, if I say so myself.

5 comments:

ChezNips said...

I got him right in the heart too!!!!

Tractor Operator said...

Is it a .45? and a glock below? Wow. I want guns, but Tiff is pretty anti gun. She didn't have the upbringing we had, so fear is a factor. . . Also, I've been trying to sort out the logistics of owning a gun here in Portland. Where would I go to shoot? It's not like I can drive 1.5 miles in any direction and blast away like in Lyman. . .
.
If you see anything you think I should have, grab it and I'll paypal you back.

Tractor Operator said...

p.s. We should talk on the phone soon.

Big Boss said...

Yeah, that's a terrible picture of those guns. Low light. The top one is a chinese replica of the Colt .45. Norinco brand, which I hear is surprisingly high quality for a knockoff (and actually shot really well too.)

The bottom one is a H&K USP .40. It's more of a tactical handgun with a slightly smaller bullet. I enjoy it also.

I used to have a Glock .45 but I gave it to Dad for his birthday last year. I think he liked it. It worked out well, cause the Glock was just too bulky for my little hands, but fits Dad just fine.

Unknown said...

You need to tell the story of how you... acquired the gun.