Saturday, February 14, 2009

What else is there to cover?

Got my tax return today, so I just wrote out a fat check to my credit card company. I'm a little closer to being out of debt. Within a few months, I'll have my car paid off too. Things are starting to turn around for me financially, finally. Moving is too expensive, and trying to find a job these days that pays well, shoot, just trying to find a job these days is rough. I'm glad to finally be seeing some light on the horizon after my months of unemployment and my crappy restaurant job. Thems were some dim times.

I feel lucky though. I realize how lucky I am, and I certainly don't take my stability for granted. I never really have, always being low on funds growing up and even when I was out of the house.

First thing on my list of expenses is to see my family. I'm going next month no matter what, so Ma and Pa better get excited.

2 comments:

Tractor Operator said...

If it ends up working out, I'll be in Utah from Monday the 23rd until Thursday of that week, the 26th. Still trying to figure out if I can actually go.
.
word

Unknown said...

That BMW is practically yours.