Sunday, November 9, 2008

Not much to update

You see, NaNoWriMo is taking all of my time from the blog. When I'm writing, it's just for that, and so far it has been pretty rough to get words to come out. As you can see, I'm failing most of my days worth of words, and I'm only halfway where I should be so far.

Anyway, everything is going well. Not much to report anyway. My NaNo story is about the world after a huge solar flare heats up the earth's atmosphere in a matter of days to unbearable levels. Only a few survive if they were lucky enough to get into a shelter. After a few months the temperatures start to die down to livable levels, and this takes place as the few remaining humans try to survive. The main character is supposed to be rather unlikeable, and is turning out to be me with all of my bad traits magnified. It's interesting to develop.

1 comment:

ChezNips said...

Bad traits??? What bad traits? He is addicted to the internet and hes super tickelish?