Thursday, October 1, 2009

Money Bag

I like metal money. Seriously, it's super cool and not many people use it. It's totally eco-friendly because coins don't get destroyed as easily as paper money. Also, it's totally rad to throw a money bag at someone as payment for something while you turn into the sunset, smoking a cigarette and never looking back. I'm talking about a badass money bag like this one:
How cool is that! I just cut up some old footie pajamas that didn't fit me, lined it with a piece of black cloth and used an elastic hair-piece to seal it off and now I'm the proud owner of a SMALL WALLET. It holds 99 rupees.
Someday when I try to purchase the red tunic I might need to track down an ADULT MONEY BAG.
But with only 27 dollars in Gold Dollars and Silver Half-dollars, I think the regular wallet will be fine. Someday I may get a GIANT WALLET to store up to 999 rupees!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the main ecological problem with metal money is shipping it. Not very fuel efficient.

Big Boss said...

That is true. I guess the determination lies in the energy used to mine the metal, pressing it, and transporting it, versus growing the cotton, harvesting it, pressing and printing it, and then transporting that. Then reprinting a portion of those bills after so many months.

I wonder how to find that out?

Unknown said...

Hey, if you want to add to those rupees, I believe I have a baggie of 30 british pound coins that I can't ever use left over from a worthless scumbag that used to cohabitate with me. Whats more cool then having rupees AND quid in that ex footie pj's converted money bag? This leads me to wonder how one actually carries this sort of money bag...is it lashed to ones belt? If that be the case, one better have tighter pants then you do because you shall be walking down the street with your pants around your ankles mighty quickly. Its highly unlikely one would put this little bundle in their pocket. It looks more like some camoflaged makeshift bomb/grenade but that in itself could be useful, or at least detract from someone trying to remove that wallet from you in haste. I can see your bike with these little bundles of joy tethered to it and you in your mirrored shades flashing that flashy type smile and nodding to the ladies, possibly even doing the gun fingers as you zip by, quickspeed style on your way to the bank. :D good times!

Tractor Operator said...

really should be leather. . .

Unknown said...

I think leather would be nice, too. And they are hard to find. Maybe at a nice leather store, but those are hard to find, too, these days. The pajama-camo one is certainly unique, though, you've gotta give him credit for that!

Unknown said...

I think the green camo one is more Chris's style, its uniquely suited to his own personality. So...if you ever have a pair of leather feetie pjs to convert into a money bag, more power to ya but yeah, I agree with Rachel, this is very cool.

bprints said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.