Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Insomnia - A quick post

I couldn't seem to fall asleep, so I'm going to try for 3 hours of sleep tonight like I did last night. I already have some tea ready for consumption upon waking so hopefully a steady stream of caffeine in my veins will keep me up through whatever we are learning at work today. I need to stop going to bed so late on weekends. It throws me all off.

In other news, I'll be moving to El Dorado possibly on Friday. The house is a bit of a shit-hole, but Curtis likes it and I think it'll be fun. We'll have a yard and enough space between the other houses to actually play guitars and stuff.

1 comment:

ChezNips said...

I get to leave the first comment in your new place!

I miss you tons, you have no idea. *super big hugs*

You better miss me too or I will kick you in the face. For real.